Welcome to our Dental Resource Center. You can find helpful links for first time patients, as well as our FAQ section to answer your questions and put your mind at ease!
If you are a new patient to our office, the attached file contains our new patient bundle with forms that will need to be filled out when you arrive at our office. Printing them, filling them out and bringing them with you will allow us to attend to your medical needs more quickly than completing them on your arrival. Thank you and please call our office if you have any questions at all.
Oral Health Care & Products
Links to sites providing helpful information on oral health and home care products patients can use to maintain optimum oral health.
- Colgate Trusted resource for dental health information and oral care products
- CrestOne of the world’s most trusted brands in dental products.
- Oral-Bdeveloped this learning center for dental health education to promote oral care habits that are essential to the lifelong health of teeth and gums. The site includes information and advice for children, adults, and dental health teachers.
- SonicareLearn how the Sonicare toothbrush creates an indescribable clean feeling, the benefits you can expect, and even take a factory tour.
General Dental Websites
The following links provide some good general information on dentistry.
- Academy of General DentistryThe AGD’s consumer information section provides information on more than 50 oral dental health topics.
- American Dental Association Provides information for the general public including dental care articles, dental insurance information, and information for students interested in dentistry..
- Floss.com Contains a wide variety of dental health information, including articles on women’s dental health issues, child dental care information, halitosis (bad breath) section, and new dental product information.
- Glossary of Dental Terms American Dental Association’s comprehensive reference provides a glossary of dental terms as they relate to the public.
Other Interesting Websites
Other sites of interest on the Web.
- Oral Health 2020A program with a goal to combat America’s Oral Health Epidemic by improving the oral health of more than 50 million American children and their families by the year 2010.
- National Museum of DentistryThe museum, a Smithsonian Institution Affiliate, is a lively national center where visitors learn the importance of a healthy smile and are fascinated by the rich history of dentistry.