At Ideal Image Dentistry & Spa we are deeply appreciative of our patients and are happy to announce we will be resuming patient care on Monday May 4, 2020.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few weeks, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We will ask that any patient or family member who has been sick or has been in close proximity with someone who has been running a fever or sick for the past 48 hours to please reschedule your appointment.
- We will ask you to not bring any non-essential people to your appointment. If you prefer to have others attend your appointment with you, please reschedule your appointment.
- We will be only allowing patients with scheduled appointments into our treatment areas. This is to limit exposure of both our staff and patients.
- We will ask you to arrive on time for your appointments, rather than too early. This will help to minimize the amount of time spent in the waiting area and front desk.